We respect your right to privacy and are committed to maintaining it. We only collect, store and process your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2011.
Information we may hold
i) Information that you have provided to us including but not limited to when you:
- Purchase products through the Website, over the phone and/or through store kiosks
- Submit rate and reviews
- Use Clarendon applications on Facebook
- Enter competitions, prize draws or promotions which we are promoting
- Sign up to marketing/newsletters including by email
ii) Information you provide to us when applying through the Website for registration, subscribing to any of our services or requesting further services.
iii) If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
iv) We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
v) Information we collect using cookies stored on your device. Please see the section on cookies for more information and how to manage them.
vi) Your IP address
vii) Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources, advertisements and linked sites that you access.
viii) Information provided to us by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you.
ix) Information we request and hold includes but is not limited to the following:
- Your name, age, date of birth, sex
- Billing and delivery postal addresses
- Phone and fax numbers
- Email addresses
- Usernames and passwords
- Payment card details
- Browsing and shopping activities
- Your customer queries
x) We, may use the personal data you provide us in the following manner:
- To provide you with the requested goods and/or services including but not limited to administering promotions such as competitions and prize draws
- To monitor and improve the services and the Website
- To manage your marketing preferences
- To verify your identity.
xi) Market research purposes
xii) To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements
xiii) To assist with any of your customer queries
xiv) For research, analysis, risk management, legal, accounting, administrative, testing, monitoring and for our business operations