Tuesday 24th March 2020
In response to the latest government announcement, all shops at The Clarendon Centre will be closed until further notice.
We apologise for any inconvenience and we look forward to welcoming you back when safe to do so.
Please follow the government’s latest rules on social distancing.
- Stay at home, no unnecessary journeys or social contact
- Only leave home for essential shopping or medical needs
- Or one form of exercise per day
- Or travelling to work if absolutely necessary
- Public gatherings of more than two people are banned – excluding people you live with
- Police can fine you if you don’t follow the rules